The term " Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust " or "us" or "we" refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir, Dakor, Gujarat - INDIA. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
We as a merchant shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the \Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law..
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements..
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions..
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website..
• Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence..
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to Dakor jurisdiction..
• The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by “Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust” and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
• In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
• Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, “Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust” takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
• This website and its content is copyright of “Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust” All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
• You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material
• You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Terms for Donation
Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust online donation terms and conditions operate within the guidelines specified by Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust Committee, to ensure all steps in the process are clear prior to you making an online donation. When you have made an online donation, Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust is committed to ensuring the information you provide is protected.
What information do we collect?
Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust's website asks for the information listed below, all of which will be held securely. All information received are protected and will not be shared with any third party and the information so gathered will not be used for commercial gains.
Name, Address, City, State, Country, Phone, Email and Donation Category
What is this information used for?
Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust uses this information to:
Process donations and provide receipts
Provide occasional updates as relevant
Maintain accurate records of donor details
Maintain accurate records of accounts for auditing purposes
Refund and Cancellation Policy
Any request for cancellation, transfer or refund of donations once received by us will not be entertained.
No refund/cancellation will be entertained for the donated amount by any donor through the online payment gateway (online donation).
No refund of money paid via credit card (online or offline), cash, cheque, payorder or DD will be allowed.
We as Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Trust shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any Transaction, on Account of the Cardholder having exceeded the preset limit mutually agreed by us with our acquiring bank from time to time
All Above mentioned terms will also be applied for the Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Gaushala Trust
Donation made at Shri Ranchhodraiji Maharaj Mandir Gaushala Trust are deductible under
Section 80-G of Income Tax Act